Articles are invited for the OUSL Journal, a peer-reviewed, open access journal published bi-annually by the Open University of Sri Lanka (OUSL). The OUSL Journal provides a forum for previously unpublished research articles on theory and practice relating to teaching and learning at the University level, in particular but not exclusively, in the field of Open and Distance Learning (ODL). It welcomes contributions from researchers all over the world, which demonstrate innovative research in the areas of ODL, Education, Engineering Technology, Natural Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Health Sciences. It aims at encouraging sharing of quality research among a broader spectrum of an international audience.
*Deadline for Submission of Articles for Volume 12 Issue 1 is, 31st March 2017.
Submission of Articles
- Submit your article either
a.) online at http://ouslj.
b.) by sending as an email attachment in MS Word to email@example.com
- Submissions must be in English.
- There is no article processing charge (APC) or publication fee.
- Length of the article should be 3,000 to 6,000 words, excluding the Reference List.
- An abstract of 200-250 words should be provided with the article.
- Please refer to Author Guidelines available online at http://ouslj.sljol.info/abo
ut/submissions/ for details.
- All articles submitted to OUSL Journal will undergo a double-blind peer reviewing procedure by experts in the area(s) represented by an article, selected by the Editorial Board.
- The decision of the Editorial Board on the publication is final.
Permissions and Copyright
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal should not have been published or being considered for publication elsewhere.
- By submitting a manuscript, the author agrees that the copyright for the article is transferred to the publishers, if and when the article is accepted for publication.
Please direct enquiries to: Shironica P. Karunanayaka (Editor in Chief, OUSL Journal)